I store almost all my gear in a Pelican 1510 case that can be carried on to most airlines. Depending on the particular day’s needs I will attach varies components of ThinkTank Photo’s Skin System to a belt or load up the Urban Disguise 40 or Street Walker Hard Drive with the lens and body combinations from the Pelican case.
- Pelican 1510 Carry-On Case
- ThinkTank Cable Management 20 is my grab and go bag, containing spare battery, cleaning cloth, Remote Controller (TC-80N3). I put it in which ever bag I am using at the time, the Skin Chimp Cage, Urban Disguise 40, or Street Walker Hard Drive.
- ThinkTank Skin 75 Pop Down holding either the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM or EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM lens. The outer pocket contains a circular polarizer.
- ThinkTank Pixel Pocket Rocket with 16 GB San Disk CF and SD cards.
- ThinkTank Camera Strap with Nite Ize S-biner for quick change strap.
- ThinkTank Skin Chimp Cage holding Canon EOS 1D Mark IV with Really Right Stuff L-bracket. The outer pocket has a 2-stop graduated ND filter.
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II with battery grip and Really Right Stuff L-bracket.
- Pouch with ThinkTank Pixel Racing Harness and Keep It Up Shoulder Strap which are used under different conditions with the Speed Belt.
- ThinkTank Lens DropIn holding Canon Extender EF 1.4x III.
- ThinkTank Skin 50.
- ThinkTank Pro Speed Belt.
- ThinkTank R U Thirsty.
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM.
- ThinkTank Modular Pouch with Garmin Colorado 400t GPS and spare batteries.
- ThinkTank Hydrophobia 70-200.
- BlackRapid RS-7 strap.
Recently I re-organized my Pelican case, incorporating dividers from TrekPak. This gave may a little more room to add things in the case, though not enough to get both the 100-400 and 70-200 lenses.